Cook or bake up a storm for your dad this Father's Day, with some simple recipes. Read the article to find some easy Father's Day recipes.
Easy Father's Day Recipes
Father's Day is a day to honor fatherhood. It is the day to thank your dad and to make him feel special. One of the most popular ways to celebrate this day is family gathering, and any gathering without a great food is simply incomplete. Food adds flavor to any festivity. Different types of mouth watering recipes will make Father's Day more special. Cook and bake for your dad on your own, he will surely appreciate anything you do for him. Planning a meal, cooking, baking, and grilling, then serving and cleaning will show your father how much you love and respect him. But, while deciding over the meal, make sure you know about the likings and disliking of your dad. The recipe you choose for this special day should include a special menu for your dad. You should keep in mind that you are cooking to make the day special for your father, so choose dishes which you are good at so that you can serve the best dish.
Easy Recipes for Father's Day
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 pound Beef (ground)
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 small Green Pepper
- 1 small Red Pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can Potatoes (diced, rinsed and drained well)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Warm olive oil in a pan; add ground beef and stir until cooked through. Drain in a paper towel and keep aside.
- Add another tablespoon of oil; sauté onions and green and red peppers until softened for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and garlic to the vegetables and mix well, then add salt and pepper.
- Then add beef to the hash mixture. Cook on one side until potatoes and onions caramelize on the edges for about 5 min.
- Remove from heat and serve with eggs and ketchup.
- It takes around 30 min to get ready to be served.
- 1 pound Pork Sausage Links
- 1¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 5 tsp White Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1½ cups Milk
- 3 tbsp Shortening
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the sausages in a large deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown, drain and set aside.
- Sift the baking powder, flour, white sugar and salt together.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add milk and shortening then mix well. Stir in dry ingredients until smooth. Then pour the batter into the prepared jelly.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot with butter and syrup.
- It takes around 30 minutes to be ready for a delicious serving.
Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Whipped Topping (frozen)
- 2 packages Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 (9 inch) Chocolate Cookie Crumb Crust (prepared)
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk. Beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread on the bottom of crust.
- Combine chocolate pudding with 2 cups of milk. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Spread over cream cheese layer and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Cover and freeze for about 3 hours. Break up into chunks; transfer to food processor and purée until smooth.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.