Add more flavor and excitement
to your Father's Day celebrations by selecting some of these cool
Fathers Day alcoholic drinks and cocktails!
Father's Day Alcoholic Drinks
Celebrated on the third Sunday of June, Father's Day marks the commemoration of father-child relationship. The biggest source of our strength, fathers are truly affectionate, most knowledgeable and most important person in any family. They are looked upon for the most experienced and honest advice for the betterment of their children. Their adorable scolding and affectionate punishments help us explore the person within us. Father's Day is the perfect occasion to pamper dads with cards, gifts and flowers and let them know how important they are to us. Given here are some alcoholic drink recipes that you can prepare especially for your father. Read on further to find these recipes.
- 1/5 Bacardi Rum
- 1/5 Blue Curacao
- 1 Sprite/ 7up
- Mix together Bacardi rum, blue Curacao and Sprite.
- Chill for approximately 3 hours and serve.
Between the Sheets
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz Brandy
- 1 oz Light Rum
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Ice Cubes
- Combine together Cointreau, brandy, rum, lemon juice and ice cubes in a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain the drink into a tall glass and enjoy!
Be Careful Cocktail
- ½ oz Gin
- ½ oz Cointreau
- ½ tsp Grenadine
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- Crushed Ice
- Mix together Gin, Cointreau, Grenadine and lemon juice.
- Shake the whole mixture together with crushed ice.
- Strain the drink into chilled cocktail glass.