Looking for a delicious dinner
recipe for Father's Day? This Father's Day Baked Chicken Recipe is a
huge hit with chicken lovers and we are sure that your father too
will love it. Go ahead, try it out!
Father's Day Baked Chicken
Father's Day, an occasion to mark the father-child relationship, is celebrated to make him feel special and valued in your life. He is the one who held your finger and helped you take your first step towards life. The relationship is packed with so many emotions and what perfect day than Father's Day can be to tell him that he is the one who is always been looked up to. Celebrate this Father's Day the chef style. Why not chose a different route by preparing some delicious delicacies to tempt your dad and other family members. In case your dad loves chicken, this recipe is sure to give you a hug and kiss from him. Read on to find how to prepare this scrumptious baked chicken delicacy.
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- 2/3 cup Bisquick
- 1½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 3½ lb assorted Chicken Parts
- Vegetable Spray
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt margarine in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Mix Bisquick, paprika, salt, and pepper in a zip lock bag.
- Coat chicken by spraying with vegetable spray and placing the chicken in the bag. Shake the bag well and then place the chicken in the baking dish.
- Repeat with all the chicken pieces.
- Bake for 35 minutes; turn chicken and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is done.