Father's Day, an occasion celebrated to mark the father-child relationship, is observed on the third Sunday of June in most of the countries worldwide. This special day gives all kids an opportunity to make this wonderful person, your dad feel extraordinary and loved. You do not have to spend hours in the kitchen looking for what to cook and present to your dad. The simple recipe given here would just do the wonders. So, let your father feel special and valued this Father's Day by preparing these exotic cookies and see him melt right there in your arms. Read the following lines to know how to prepare these delicious and mouth-watering chocolate chip cookies.
This Father's Day, bake these chocolate chip cookies for that special person and enjoy the flavor of food with our Father's day best chocolate cookie recipes.
Father's Day Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding (4 serving size)
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 large Eggs
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine together chocolate cake mix, sour cream, chocolate pudding mix, chocolate chips and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients well until moistened and no big lumps remain.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls, about 2 inches (5cm) apart, on to the cookie sheet.
- Bake on the center rack in the oven for about 16 to 18 minutes.
- Use the oven mitts to remove the cookie sheet.
- Let the cookies stand 2 minutes and cool completely before serving.