Father's day is an occasion to honor your father and all the fatherly figures. Your father-in-law is also one of those fatherly figures and you share a special bond with him. After all, there is one person who is very dear to both of you. Your spouse is the common link between the both of you connecting you is a special way with your father-in-law. There are many quotes than can express this unique relationship in a beautiful way. Below given are a few of them. Read the article to find the quote that best describes your relationship with your father-in-law.
Quotes on Father-In-Law
Below given are some amazing quotes for father-in-law. Read the article to find the quotation that best describes your relationship with him.
- And Moses went out to meet his father in law, and did obeisance, and kissed him; and they asked each other of their welfare; and they came into the tent. - Bible quote
- Humor is always based on a modicum of truth. Have you ever heard a joke about a father-in-law? - Dick Clark
- My father-in-law gets up at 5 o'clock in the morning and watches the Discovery Channel. I don't know why there's this big rush to do this. - Jeff Foxworthy
- My father-in-law was once Chairman of Military Affairs in the Senate, the latter part of the Wilson Administrations. He knew a lot about and was fond of the Army. - Stuart Symington
- Playing for Yogi is like playing for your father; playing for Billy is like playing for your father-in-law. - Don Baylor
- Modesty, humility and intuitive understanding are my mother-in-law and father-in-law; I have made good deeds my spouse. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- The same person has come to Me seeking success at the examination, then a job, then a father-in-law, then a child, then a rise in the salary, a transfer in a cheaper place and a seat in the Medical College for his son - a never ending series of wants, until at last he comes seeking My Grace for an end to worldly pursuits and for initiation into the path of spirituality. - Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- We want to redefine Windhoek into how it should look in the 21st Century by giving it a newer look. We also want to create a legacy for my father-in-law so that he can be remembered as one of the leaders in the liberation struggle and as a highly respected member of the business community. - Haddis Tilahun
- One may also entertain on such occasions one s maternal grandfather, a maternal uncle, a sister s son, a father in law, one s teacher, a daughter s son, a daughter s husband, a cognate kinsman, one s own officiating priest or a man for whom one offers sacrifices. - Guru Nanak quote