In this fast paced world, humor and laughter has long since been evaded and eluded from life. The need to be in sync with the changing times has most importantly taken a toll on the life of a dad, with tension, stress and anxiety dominating most part of each day. A dad not only has to take care of the financial needs to the family, but deal with the physical and social aspects as well, leaving him with little or almost no time for his own self, forget about sharing a chuckle or a smile. This Father's Day, make your dad smile and laugh his heart out just like he did in the yesteryears. In case you are looking for humorous and funny quotes about fathers on this Father's Day, search no further. Here are some witty quotes, which reflect the subtle humor with a touch of satire that you can share with your dad.
Humorous Quotes On Father's Day
This section of funny quotes and jokes on fathers comprises of some witty and humorous quotes on fathers. These funny quotes on fathers match the mood of the Father's Day celebrations.
Funny Quotes On Fathers
- If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right. - Bill Cosby
- The thing to remember about fathers is... they're men. A girl has to keep it in mind: They are dragon-seekers, bent on improbable rescues. Scratch any father, you find someone chock-full of qualms and romantic terrors, believing change is a threat, like your first shoes with heels on, like your first bicycle... - Phyllis McGinley
- Sir Walter, being strangely surprised and put out of his countenance at so great a table, gives his son a damned blow over the face. His son, as rude as he was, would not strike his father, but strikes over the face the gentleman that sat next to him and said, "Box about: twill come to my father anon." - John Aubrey
- If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons. - James Baldwin
- When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted, "She's more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge." - Helen Hayes
- My father hated radio and he could not wait for television to be invented so that he could hate that too. - Peter De Vries
- Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards. - Robert Orben
- Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice - Anonymous
- My father was often angry when I was most like him. - Lillian Hellman
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years. - Mark Twain