Dadisms are the favorite lines of fathers that are often spoken by them. Read the article to know some funny dadisms.
Dadisms are the lines that are spoken often by the father, thus making them his favorite lines. Quite interestingly, dadisms also help you to understand what your dad's reaction will be in different situations. However, there are times when these dadisms contain the valuable lessons of life that go a long way in teaching you how to face life and its adversities. No matter how much you hate dadisms the moment they are shot at you, they are dear to your as your father just loves to speak them. Follow the article to find some funny dadisms.
Favorite Lines Of Fathers
- I'm not just talking to hear my own voice!
- Stop crying or I'll give you a reason to cry.
- Don't forget to check your oil.
- You could drive a wooden man nuts!
- You're only young once.
- You're gonna like it, whether you like it or not!
- The early bird gets the worm. Rise and shine!
- If your friend jumped off a bridge would you?
- You have things so easy!
- Don't look at me in that tone of voice!
- What do you think this is, your birthday?
- How many times do I have to pound that into your head?
- What part of NO don't you understand?
- I don't care what other people are doing! I'm not everybody else's father!
- Didn't your teacher learn you anything?!
- Two wrongs do not make a right.
- Don't use that tone with me!
- Am I talking to a brick wall?
- If I catch you doing that one more time, I'll...
- Wipe your feet!
- Enough is enough!
- Don't make me stop the car!
- What did I just get finished telling you?
- My father used to tell me...
- Act your age
- Go ask your mother!
- Just wait until I get you home!
- Be home early.
- Fill your mouth with food and not with words.
- Who said life was supposed to be fair?
- Always say please and thank you. That way, you get more.
- If you forget, you'll be grounded till the end of the world.
- Shake it off. It's only pain.
- A little pain never hurt anybody.
- Don't take yourself so seriously, take what you do seriously!
- You're always a winner if you lose with a smile.
- Four things come not back: time past, the spoken word, the sped arrow and a missed opportunity.
- You'll realize the value of money once you start earning.
- Turn off those lights. Do you think I am made of money?
- What do you think I am... a bank?