Below given are some famous sayings on father & daughter. Read on to find the one that best explains your relationship with your father.
Father Daughter Sayings
The father daughter relationship is probably the most beautiful relationship in the world. It is a special relationship and an eternal bond that remains unfazed by the vicissitudes of life. Irrespective of the circumstances, the father daughter association only strengthens with time and blossoms into a beautiful relationship that is infinitely precious. Below given are some beautiful father daughter sayings that daughters can write on a greeting card and give it to their dad on Father's Day. Read on to take your pick!
Sayings for Father & Daughter
- Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express.- Joseph Addison
- “Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinions starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." - Love Actually
- Since God had commanded it, it was necessary that I do it. Since God commanded it, even if I had a hundred fathers and mothers, even if I had been a King's daughter, I would have gone nevertheless.- Joan of Arc
- The tie is stronger than that between father and son and father and daughter. The bond is also more complex than the one between mother and daughter. For a woman, a son offers the best chance to know the mysterious male existence. - Carole Klein
- A father . . . knows exactly what those boys at the mall have in their depraved little minds because he once owned such a depraved little mind himself. In fact, if he thinks enough about the plans that he used to have for young girls, the father not only will support his wife in keeping their daughter home but he might even run over to the mall and have a few of those boys arrested. - Bill Cosby