This Father's day, catch up with all the fun with some rib-tickling short Father's Day jokes. Read on for funny Father's day one-liners.
Short Father's Day Jokes
Father's Day is one of the most special times to show your appreciation to your dearest dad. Fathers are the most cherished persons in our lives and Father's Day is one great moment to make our dad's feel special for being so special. Father's Day is celebrated with great gusto all across the globe, usually on the third Sunday in the month of June. The bearing of this day is most significant in our lives, not just because of the legend that follows it, but because it is a day exclusively dedicated to daddies to commemorate their irreplaceable importance in our lives. Come Father's day and we start thinking of countless ways to surprise our daddies. Gifts, cards and dinner parties definitely top the list. But this Father's day, why don't you try something different? Take out some exclusive time with your dad and go for a walk, cycling or even his favorite card game and bond over some cherished moments, sharing stories and cackling over your favorite daddy joke. Here are some short Father's Day jokes to get you hooting with humor. Share them with your dad and get him rolling with laughter.
Short Jokes on Father's Day
- What is the perfect Father's Day gift? Taking your Mom away on a vacation with you.
- Father's Day always worried James. He was afraid that he will get a gift he can't afford.
- My dear old dad always said he had two big disappointments in life: the dog ran away and I didn't.
- By tradition, fathers wear a red flower on Father's Day, if their father is alive and a white flower if he's dead. And if they have a nagging wife and a house full of screaming kids, they wear a pink flower -- which means they are living but wish they were dead.
- My son wants 50% of my Father's Day gifts. He says if it weren't for him, I wouldn't even be a father.
- The person who said any gift is better than no gift never got a Father's Day gift.
- Once a teacher asked one of her students, “Mary, do you know what Father's Day is?” Mary sheepishly replied, “Teacher, Father's Day is left over of Mother's Day.”
- Poor dear father was heard saying to his friend, “My kids don't value my sense of humor.” On asking why, my dad sadly lamented, “It shows in the Father's Day card they bought me, which says ‘Get Well'."
- Dads don't return their Father's Day gifts to the exchange counter. This means fathers are satisfied with what they got, or too ashamed to let anyone see what they got.