Give a handmade gift to your father this Father's Day. Read on for amazing ideas on different homemade Father's Day crafts.
Homemade Father's Day Crafts
Gift your father a personalized homemade craft this Father's Day. There are plenty of gifts available in the market, but the feel of something made by you will definitely be different and special. A craft made by you at home, using simple everyday use materials, will make the gift quite special for your father. The gifts from the market do not have that personal touch that a gift made by you at home will have. So, display your creative side on this Father's Day sand show your talent to your dearest dad. A handmade father's day craft will surely bring a smile on your father face and he will definitely appreciate your efforts. Read on to know some handmade Father's Day crafts.
Homemade Father's Day Craft Ideas
- A piece of Card Paper
- 3 Photos
- Take a piece of card paper, preferably in light colors like pale yellow, pale green or light orange.
- Now, fold the paper exactly into half and write "Happy Father's Day" on it.
- Cut the photographs in a way, so that you can accommodate them on the same side of card where you wrote. Use a good quality adhesive to paste the photos.
- Paint the alphabets in bright colors to make them stand out in the card. Write loving messages for your father on the inside of this card.
- An Old Tie
- A few Small White Buttons
- A piece of Card Paper
- First, place the card paper on a flat surface and carefully cut the top of the paper into an 'M' shape, so that it looks like two pointed peaks.
- Next, with the help of a ruler, draw a straight line down the center of the card.
- Glue the buttons on the right side of this line.
- Now, cut the lower part of the tie and place it in the middle of the card. Make sure that you fix only the top of the tie to the card, leaving the bottom part of the tie free to move.
- Finally, fold down the pointed areas on top towards the front of the card. They will now give the impression of collar flaps.
- Paste these flaps to the card and glue a button on each collar.
- Now, cut a rectangular piece of paper and glue it to the shirt, to look like a pocket. The pocket should be of the same color as the shirt.
- Make sure you glue the pocket only on three sides. Slip a paper hanky into the pocket.
- Write some cute Fathers Day messages on this hanky and present it to dad.
- 1 bottle Sparkling 3-d Glitter
- 4 mm Round Beads, in assorted colors
- Baby's Breath, in assorted colors
- Glue Gun
- Multi-colored Leaves
- Star Flowers Decorations, in assorted colors
- Use chalk to make a pattern on the lampshade.
- Place small floweret on the top brim of the lampshade, clusters of flowers on the bottom edge of the lampshade, leaves at random and round beads as rocks at the bottom.
- Use glue gun to stick the flowers, leaves and beads into place.
- Use glitter paint to fill in the spaces between the flowers and add some sparkle to the lampshade.